All about - Privacy, Disclaimer, Terms of Service, Terms & Conditions, Affiliations, Disclosure, DMCA Policy
This document is intended for all the visitors, guests, any apps users of https://pandemic-survival.site/ (heather to referred to as “website”) with details of:
- Terms of Service
- Terms & Conditions
- DMCA Policy
- Contact Us
It has been compiled to better serve those who are concerned with how their ‘Personally Identifiable Information’ (PII) is being used online. PII, as described in US privacy law and information security, is information that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a single person, or to identify an individual in context.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website, or app?
- We do not collect information from visitors to our site or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
- We collect information from you only when you register on our site, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey, or other site feature.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products.
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
How do we protect your information?
- We do not use vulnerability scanning and/or scanning to PCI standards.
- We only provide articles and information. We never ask for credit card numbers on our sites.
- We do not use Malware Scanning.
- We use an SSL certificate
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore, have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- We have not enabled Google AdSense on our site but we may do so in the future.
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
- When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States’ consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children’s privacy and safety online.
- No, we do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
- No, we do not let third-parties, including ad networks or plug-ins, collect PII from children under 13.
Fair Information Practices
- The Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
- In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:
- We will notify you via email within 7 business days
Individual Redress Principle
- We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors
The information contained on our website (the “Service”) is for general
information purposes only. 'Website' assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the contents on the Service.
In no event shall 'Website' be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages or any damages whatsoever, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other torts, arising out of or in connection with the use of the Service or the contents of the Service.
‘Website’ reserves the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents on the Service at any time without prior notice.
‘Website’ does not warrant that the website is free of viruses or other harmful components.
Disclaimer on Health-Related Recommendations:
‘Website’ provides general information and discussions which may health and related topics. The information and other content provided in this blog, or in any linked materials, and is never intended and should not be construed as medical advice, nor is this information any kind of substitute for professional medical expertise or treatment.
As always, when anyone has any medical concerns, one should consult with a health care provider or seek other professional medical treatment.
We strongly say ‘never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it’, and never because of something mentioned on this or any website or blog or in any linked materials.
And always, when anyone has a medical emergency, call doctor or emergency services immediately.
We are not connected or related to any academic, hospital, health practice or other institution and the opinions and views expressed on this blog and website have no relation to anyone other than the content creators and we procure content from various means such as from freelancers, website or other such portals.
For questions about this blog, please contact us via the email listed below at the bottom of this page.
Terms of Service
By accessing this 'Website' online, you might be agreeing to be certain by these website online Phrases and Circumstances of Use, all relevant legal guidelines, and laws, and agree that you’re answerable for compliance with any relevant native legal guidelines.
- If you don’t agree with any of those phrases, you might be prohibited from utilizing or accessing this website.
The content contained on this website online are protected by relevant copyright and commerce mark legislation.
Intellectual Property Rights, all copyrights, logos, patents, and different intellectual property rights in and on our web site and all content material and software program situated on the positioning shall stay the only property of our 'Website' (our company) or its licensors.
The usage of our logos, content material, and intellectual property is
forbidden without the categorical written consent from the proprietor of this web site.
You should not:
- Republish materials from our web site without prior written consent.
- Promote or lease materials from our web site.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create by-product, copy or in any other case exploit materials on our web site for any objective.
- Redistribute any content material from our web site, together with onto one other web site.
- You agree to make use of our web site just for lawful functions, and in an approach that doesn’t infringe the rights of, limit or inhibit anybody else’s use and delight of the web site.
- Prohibited habits contain harassing or inflicting misery or inconvenience to another person, transmitting obscene or offensive content material, or disrupting the traditional move of dialogue inside our website.
- You should not use our web site to ship unsolicited business communications.
- You should not use the content material on our web site for any advertising associated objective with out our categorical written consent.
- We might sooner or later want to limit entry to components (or all) of our web site and reserve full rights to take action. If at any level, we offer you a username and password so that you can entry restricted areas of our web site, you should be sure that each your username and password are stored confidential.
- The proprietor of this web site might change these phrases infrequently and so it’s best to examine these phrases commonly. Your continued use of our web site can be deemed acceptance of the up to date or amended phrases. If you don’t comply with the adjustments, it’s best to stop utilizing our web site instantly.
If any of those phrases are decided to be unlawful, invalid, or in any other case unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these phrases, and the remaining phrases shall survive and proceed to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Legal responsibility:
THE MATERIALS AT THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF THE OWNER OF THIS WEBSITE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES
Terms & Conditions
Please read these Terms and Conditions (“Terms”, “Terms and Conditions”) carefully before using the 'Website' (the “Service”) operated by us.
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service.
- We do not sell any services or products. We merely recommend and provide links to the thrid-party websites or services that offer services or products.
- Those websites or service providers may collect some information if you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase just your email address and name.
- Our 'Website' allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”).
- You are responsible for all the content you post on your website and also are liable to the content, though we do moderate on our website.
Links To Other Web Sites:
- Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by this 'Website' or owners of this 'Website'.
- The ‘Website’ has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices of any third-party web sites or services.
- You further acknowledge and agree that The ‘Website’ shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such web sites or services.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision is a material we will try to provide at least 1-week notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at our sole discretion.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us via our email provided below at the bottom of this page.
- We are a team of people who have taken up the process of renewing our lives and sharing the best of what we found to be useful in our lives. We pledge to provide honest & unbiased content.
- We recommend only that which we would to a friend.
- We financially support our efforts such as this website and other digital channels through affiliations, i.e. we may at times get commissions on the purchases our site visitors make when they navigate from our site to the vendor sites.
- It’s our pledge to support you in resolving any refund issues should you encounter any with the vendors. We will be glad to share with you the full list of our affiliations should you be interested and please reach us via the contact page.
- This 'Website' (this blog) is a collaborative blog written by a group of individuals. For questions about this blog, please contact us via the email provided below, at the bottom of this page.
- We give the utmost importance and value to our website visitors. We regard their interests at the top of our services in providing this website and providing custom reports.
- This 'Website' or the owner(s) of this 'Website' accepts forms of paid advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. Our income is generated through advertisements and affiliations to various vendors or retailers. But our reviews and posts are never influenced by the revenues we generate.
- The compensation received will never influence the content, topics or posts made in this blog. All advertising is in the form of advertisements generated by a third-party ad network.
- The owner(s) of this Website (blog) is not compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners.
- If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement.
- Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
- This Website (blog) does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
- This blog sources all the media images from freepik as a subscriber with rights of reuse.
- This Website uses many articles for helping people by using the excerpts within this Website's posts and all the references are made within the same posts.
Digital Millenium Copyright Act Notice:
Takedown Policy and Procedures
The ‘Website’ respects the intellectual property rights of others just as it expects third parties to respect its rights. Pursuant to Digital Millennium Copyright Act, Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c), a copyright owner or their agent may submit a takedown notice to us via our contact us email provided at the bottom of this page.
The ‘Website’ takes copyright infringement very seriously. Pursuant As an internet service provider, we are entitled to claim immunity from said infringement claims pursuant to the “safe harbor” provisions of the DMCA.
To submit a good faith infringement claim to us, you must submit notice to us that sets forth the following information:
- Title as 'Notice of Infringement – Claim'
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner (or someone authorized to act on behalf of the owner);
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- Identification of the infringing material to be removed, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material.
- [Please submit the URL of the page in question to assist us in identifying the allegedly offending work];
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party including your name, physical address, email address, phone number, and fax number;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that the use of the material is
unauthorized by the copyright agent; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Title 17 USC §512(f) provides civil damage penalties, including costs and attorney fees, against any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents certain information in a notification of infringement under 17 USC §512(c)(3).
Copyright & Trade Marks of Others:
The various products displayed, brand names or manufacturers listed, the product listings, descriptions, specifications, logos and all such material are copyrighted and registered by the respective companies.
They are used for sharing the information with the visitors of our website and the Next Generation Reviews is not the owner or in any way associated with those companies other than as an independent reviewer.
Should any copyright, trademark, or other such infringements have occurred out of an oversight, the respective owners contact us following the above procedures and we shall respond as explained above.
Send all takedown notices to the following email for prompt attention DMCA Agent of Website, listed below at the bottom of this page.
Please write to us at email@example.com
Copyright © 2020 www.pandemic-survival.site